Wednesday, September 18, 2013

15 Weeks: Waiting to Exhale

This is what 15 weeks looks like on my body. It basically looks like I've enjoyed one too many cupcakes (which I have). If I really let it all hang out it looks like I'm about six months pregnant (which I'm not), so these days I wear flowy tops to try and hide my curves - much like I have been for the past twenty years or so. I haven't gained any weight so far. In fact, I'm seven pounds lighter today than I was when I found out I was pregnant due to a summer full of morning (noon and night) sickness and food aversions. I'm lumpy, exhausted, gassy and bloated - but I'm here!

I've yet to wear something this fitted outside of the house. This red top from Liz Lange at Target is going to be my 'baby bump' top - for documentation purposes only...until I'm really showing.

If I really let it all hang out, it would look something like this...

From the side! Yikes! "When are you due?...March?!...Are you having triplets?!"  (That's what I imagine people will say to me if I wore this shirt in public.)

90% Baked Goods/10% Baby

Exhaling, big time. I can't wait to rock a real bump circa November 2013!
~taylormade

2 comments:

  1. I never got to your belly because I think your face looks so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of it. All the joy you are feeling is all over your face!

    ReplyDelete